Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Saunter...

One night in reverie, I did, saunter,
Gazed up, in awe and, I did, wonder.

O beauty, What do you see? I did, ask,
In mire and smog, why do you bask?

Eons of faith, forgotten and betrayed,
Crusaders of regret, make your divinity fade.

One night in reverie, I did, saunter…

Hushed tone, rustled in good faith,
You see regret, I see passion which, for ages, elate.

Pirouette together, through happiness and sorrow,
A ray of hope shall colander tomorrow.

You see betrayal; I see beauty and attraction,
In the chill of loneliness, we seek warmth and affection.

One night in reverie, I did, saunter..

2 comments:

Anusha Ramanathan said...

BTW - for excise duty - that I was reading :)
http://indiabudget.nic.in/ub2008-09/cen/exnotecex.pdf

As for your latest post -

I wish you more reverie
I wish you more sauntering
More such hope, more such faith
WE need more to believe.
We need more such beauty
We need more such poetry.

God bless

Nilesh said...

i luv this one. didn't understand the context tho but i tried to visualize you sauntering and it fits the bill. :)