Sunday, April 04, 2010

I buckle my shoe

Rain or Shine, when it is time, I buckle my shoe,
Gentle caress of speed, daub my countenance on the move.

Butterflies of freedom, flutter from shackles of incarceration,
Winding paths, unveil symbols locked in mystic diction.

Blessings from paradise beyond, laden with ecstasy,
Crimson rays sneak, conveying messages heavenly.

Whispers of silence, hymn magical chants of joy,
Songs of divinity, reverberate, in all senses - I deploy.

Rain or Shine, when it is time, I buckle my shoe,
Beads of exhilaration daub my countenance on the move.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe... reminds me of the poem
1,2... buckle my shoe
3,4...
hhehehee

Anusha Ramanathan said...

Trekking suddenly reduced to some shoe pair
Nature viewed through a kaleidoscope of footwear.
Jogging seen as opening a kingdom
Wearing shoes seen as the first step to freedom.
However, dear do you have to be so complex?
Reading this first left me totally perplexed.
This means, of course, that you are a writer great,
So what if I understand the meanings of your writings late. :)