Friday, November 30, 2007

Iguana Lore!

By the silvery river that serpentines through the heart of Singapore,
Wind bellowed and mellowed alternately – conjuring vividly the Iguana lore!
Tongue rolled in ecstasy – as Nachos and Tortillas enmeshed themselves in Salsa and White Cream,
Chimichanga and Quesadilla did satiate the Mexican crave - as Fajitas pumped their chest in full steam!

An evening at Clarke Quay in Cafe Iguana, in honour of Vinod(my mentor) at i-flex - the gang did indeed rock!

Nachos laoded with cream sitting pretty...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mooh mein paani aa gaya yaar.. next time nachos wid cheese on my behalf! :)

Anonymous said...

Picture was OFCOS mouth watering.....But the description was like "SONE PE SUHAGA"

I hope after making this delicacy "public".....U wont have a stomach ache !

Anusha Ramanathan said...

Now this is my kinda dish,
Finally, tastes - yours and mine - meet.
That I cud have also experienced the ecstasy, I wish.
I know what I gonna order for our next treat. :)